Turning soft factors into hard factors
The performance of your managers and employees is crucial to your company’s success.
Our testing systems and methods help you choose and rely on the right people and develop these in a focused manner.
- LPE (Leadership Potential Evaluation) analyzes a manager’s ability to embody leadership in challenging situations.
- The SPE (Sales Potential Evaluation) focuses on measuring the sales potential of your sales team and customer service personnel.
- The PLE (Project Leadership Evaluation) is tailored to the requirements of project managers.
- GTE (Give & Take Evaluation) captures the basic characteristics for successful cooperation
- The CPE (Cooperation Potential Evaluation) specifically measures the potential of employees and direct reports.
- The team analysis CSYSTEAM/TPE analyzes the team’s fitness level and identifies concrete alternatives to improve teamwork in terms of efficiency and consistency as well as conflict resolution.
- The compact analysis SKE (Social Competence Evaluation) is suited to provide concise, compact feedback, particularly if used in workshops or training sessions.